Does anyone ever leave Sales?
Some people say once you’re a salesperson, your entire persona is wrapped around sales. Even if you leave sales, the sales mentality stays with you … But are you generating the same level of Revenue?
What are your thoughts on “Life after Sales” as an Agent or Broker?
Criteria for Agents & Brokers
Your prime focus is to locate strategic locations for development and/or renovation to satisfy occupiers’ demands. We seek developments and investments with the following general characteristics.
- Asset is Centered on or near strategic motorways.
- Consumer/Production centric markets : B class or above. This ultimately means low crime, average to above average schools, and average to above average price appreciation.
- Strong market fundamentals and good supply-demand balance.
- Rent to value: properties will need to meet or exceed the minimum 1.0% rent to value ratio. We are interested in single family homes with HVACs less than 10 years old and roof conditions at or less than mid-life.
The value of investments will fluctuate, which will cause prices to fall as well as rise, and investors may not get back the original amount they invested. We are actively seeking new properties in which to invest in all areas of the world, with top Agents and Brokers in mind.
PDH-SAT brings together information that helps you grow your Real Estate Investments.
- Benchmark Time Vs Money : Find out how the world’s most successful people use the Analyst to help Brokers / Agents close deals easier and get paid faster.
- Gain Valuable knowledge : Unbiased advice on almost any Real Estate issue.
- Stay on top of change : Market, Labor force category and Supply intelligence from the front lines of Demand.
- Uncover insights & trends : Enter with powerful ideas and Exit with smart insights.
- Find data you can trust : Global Market data to help you make the right judgments.